Date(s) - 16/02/2021
1:00 pm - 1:45 pm
Are you interested to know how you can use co-creation to develop circular product-service system?
Join the webinar hosted by Dr. Sonja van Dam, a researcher in the Design for Sustainability and Circular Product Design research groups at the faculty of Industrial Design Engineering, Delft University of Technology.
Key topics and takeaways from the webinar:
- Hearing about the successes a whitegoods manufacturer had using co-creation in developing a long-lasting circular washing machine.
- How co-creation can positively impact your company and the circular product-service systems you are designing
- How the use of co-creation can benefit you as company in shifting towards circular business models and servitization
- What are success factors that can ensure that co-creation results are incorporated within your company and your product development activities.
- Knowing in which phases co-creation can assist in the development of product-service systems and servitization
Register here: https://forms.gle/ijcqYUvb9FEYGkX97