As part of an event by the H2020 C-SERVEES and ReCiPSS projects, the ReCiPSS team presented the project results and participated in a panel discussion with European Commission’s Policy Officers in Brussels . The key results include
- Successful demonstration of a Pay-Per-Use business model in the white goods sector implemented by Gorenje for their washing machine. As part of the project, 300 machines are being installed in 4 European markets.
- Successful demonstration of Core Management as a Service to enable remanufacturing in the automotive sector implemented by Circular Economy Solutions GmbH (C-ECO), a subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH. As part of the project, more than 80,000 cores (used parts) are already collected using this new service. Different stakeholders (i.e. remanufacturers, wholesalers, traders, workshops etc.) from the automotive sector are already benefiting from this new service in commercial settings.
- The role of and need for innovative IT solutions for successful implementation of Circular Business Models.
- Relevant policy recommendations to facilitate the transition towards circular economy in the EU
- Contribution towards Circular Economy standardization efforts as part of ISO/TC 323
Participants appreciated the consortium’s effort in implementing the project and achieving excellent results.