Learnings from the implementation of Circular Business Models in the European Manufacturing Industry and the way forward.
Are you interested in learning about
- How the Automotive industry is becoming more circular by implementing Core Management as a Service to enable Remanufacturing?
- How the White Goods industry is becoming more circular by implementing Pay-Per-Use business models?
- How different circular methods and tools can help companies in their transition from a linear to a circular economy?
- How innovative IT solutions are enabling companies to become more circular?
- The technical and legal challenges that companies face when implementing circular business models?
Join us for ReCiPSS Day on 16 November 2022 from 13:00-17:00 CET to listen to interesting presentations from ReCiPSS partners who will share their experiences and learnings from the implementation of the ReCiPSS project. Circular Economy Solutions GmbH (C-ECO) will present their results on developing and offering a novel Core Management as a Service to enable Remanufacturing in the automotive sector. C-ECO is a spin-off of Robert Bosch GmbH and operates independently since 2016. The White Goods manufacturer Gorenje, a company of the Hisense Europe group, will present the lessons learnt from developing and offering a Pay-Per-Use Laundry Solution for B2B and B2C. In addition, the ReCiPSS partners will highlight the challenges and opportunities faced during the implementation of large-scale demonstrators of circular business models.
Date and time: 16 Nov 2022 at 13:00-17:00 CET (13:00-16:00 project presentations, 16:00-17:00 Networking)
Venue: Onsite and online options to attend. Onsite: Room E3, Osquars backe 14, 114 28 Stockholm KTH main campus, Online: A Zoom link will be sent after registration
Registration: Click here to registerReCiPSS Day-announcement